Investing directly into one of Truffle funds
- 1. Choose a fund
- 2. Options to invest
- 3. Provide your personal information
- 4. Sign and submit
- 5. Confirmation and payment
Choose a fund that meets your investments objectives
Truffle offers a range of funds that target different investment objectives and are exposed to different levels of risk.
If you are not confident about whether you have chosen the right fund, we recommend that you consult a financial adviser.
Choose how you want to invest
You can invest directly with us or access the selected fund via investment platforms. An investment platform is like a supermarket – it provides access to various investment products (such as unit trusts) from different companies.
For an individual investor:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of banking details
- Proof of residential address
- Third-party details (if applicable)
For an entity:
Please contact us to find out what the FICA requirements are.
Once the completed and signed application form with the necessary supporting documents is received, you will receive an electronic welcome letter from our administrator, Sanlam Collective Investments.
This letter will contain your
- Investment account number,
- Banking details to be used for the initial deposit and
- More information on how to access your investment account and transact via the SCI online portal.
In the event of you experiencing any problems with the above process, please contact us and allow us to assist you further.